Elif Yaşaroğlu works as a Senior Associate in the personal data protection and industrial & intellectual property law team.
Elif Yaşaroğlu works in the field of Personal Data Protection. Within the scope of national and international data protection legislation, she carries out compliance projects of her client companies operating in many different sectors. In addition, she provides consultancy and litigation services on the protection of personal data, ıntellectual property and trademark law on a sectoral basis. She further offers her legal services on disputes arising from banking business, public procurement law and real estate law.
Elif Yaşaroğlu pursues litigation processes especially in the fields of ıntellectual property law, e-commerce and ınternet law, corporate and commercial law and real estate law, and represents her clients in both judicial and administrative jurisdictions. She further offers training services to her clients, non-governmental organizations and private and public enterprises with special regards to their fields of expertise.
Career and Qualifications
- LL.M. – İstanbul Medeniyet University, Private Law (English)
- Erasmus Programme – Bremen University, Political Science
- LL.B. – İstanbul Şehir University
- İstanbul Bar Association
- Dispute Resolution (Litigation and Enforcement)
- Intellectual Property Law
- Data Privacy and Data Protection
- Information Technologies and Internet Law
- Associations and Foundations Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Consumer Law
- Real Estate Law