CLARIFICATION TEXT ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- DATA CONTROLLER
As LEXIST Consultancy Services Join-Stock Company (“LEXIST”), the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms being in the first place, the protection of privacy regarding private life, the provision of information security and respect for ethical values are among our primary principles. The explanations below regarding the processing and protection of your personal data are presented for your information in order to fullfill the obligation of clarification of our Company, which is vested with capacity of Data Controller within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
- PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL JUSTIFICATION
We, on the basis of the legal reason that data processing is compulsory for our legitimate interests and provided that it does not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned. process IP addresses of all visitors who visited our website in order to make our website more useful, to ensure the effective operation of our information and technology systems, to improve user experiences and to reach our visitors who want to get information within the scope of article 5.2 (f) of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
Despite the fact that the personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, the personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized by the Company in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist.
Having said that, there are links on our website that provide access to our different social media accounts, and as a result of clicking on these links, some data belong to you may be processed by the aforesaid social media organizations. These data processing activities are out of our control, and we recommend that you review the privacy and KVKK statements of the social media organization to which you are directed, before clicking on the relevant links on our website.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data processed by us only within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes can be transferred to the third-party service providers that we get services from in the country, and it is not shared with any third party other aforesaid service providers. In addition, if requested by legally authorized public Institutions and private persons, your personal data may be shared with them, in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
- METHOD OF PERSONAL DATA ACQUISITION
Your Personal Data is collected automatically via electronic platforms through documents and information that you send to us electronically.
- RIGHTS PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA NUMBERED 6698.
As a Personal Data owner Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on Protection of the Personal Data Numbered 6698; you have the right;
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data processed, to request information
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose
- To know the domestic and abroad third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- If personal data incomplete/inaccurately processed, to request it to be corrected and request the notification of personal data processed in this regard to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred.
- Even though the personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, to request the deletion and eradication of personal data and the notification of the transaction made in this regard to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist.
- To object to the occurrence of an adverse consequence stemming from the analysis of the data exclusively by the automatic systems,
- In case you suffer a loss due to the illegal processing, to demand compensation for your loss,
Pursuant to article 13.1 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data , you can send your request regarding exercising your above-mentioned rights to our Company in written form or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. As Lexist, we undertake that you can exercise these rights at any time and in the most proper way, without prejudice to our obligations arising from the current legislation.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this clarification text, you can contact us via the contact information below.
LEXIST Law Firm
ADRES: Büyükdere Cad. Bahar Sok. Özdilek Center River Plaza No:13 Kat: 22 Levent, Beşiktaş/İSTANBUL
Tel: 0(212) 270 00 04
Fax: 0(212) 278 00 44
E-mail: [email protected]